Club Seminole had another successful FLAGs.
Max and Josh Lamar represented Club Seminole at last week's Florida Age Group Championships in Gainesville.
Max competed in two events in the 10-and-under age group, placing 37th in the 100-meter back and 39th in the 50-meter back.
Josh competed in six events, qualifying for finals in three of them. He placed sixth in the 50-meter fly and 100-meter fly and 8th in the 100-meter free. Josh placed 9th in the 200-meter free, 11th in the 50-meter free and 28th in the 50-meter back.
Congrats to both Max and Josh for competing at the meet.
Club Nole will have its 2nd Intersquad meet this Friday, July 25th for ALL groups-Tomahawk, Garnet, Gold, Junior, Senior. Swimmers will be competing in at least 2 events and 1 relay. Please be sure to RSVP your swimmer via email to Coach Tori email@example.com
Club Seminole will be attending Area 1&4 Championships at Trousdell Aquatic Center in Tallahassee on August 2-3, 2014. This meet is open to ALL groups-Tomahawk, Garnet, Gold, Junior, Senior. Entries are due via email to Coach Tori firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, July 21st at Midnight.
There will be a revised schedule for both Club Nole AND Masters on Friday, June 27th, Saturday, June 28th, and Monday, June 30th due to the ATAC meet:
Friday, June 27th:
- All morning sessions are cancelled for all groups: Tomahawk, Garnet, Gold, Junior, and Senior.
- There will be no evening masters from 4:30-5:30pm and no practice for Garnet, Gold, Junior, and Senior groups.
- Tomahawk evening session from 4:45-5:30pm will still be held with Coach Ashlan.
Saturday, June 28th:
- There will be no Club Nole practice from 10:15-12:15.
- There will still be masters from 10:15-11:30am.
Monday, June 30th
- There will be no morning practice for Gold, Junior, and Senior groups from 8:15-9:45am. Regular schedule will resume with afternoon practice at 4:45pm.
- All other groups will practice as scheduled in the morning and evening.
If you have any questions, please email Coach Tori at email@example.com. Thanks!